Current Affairs

Help save the NHS by supporting John Pilger in exposing the sell off

How us foreigners can help Hong Kong

  1. Use whatever avenue you have to request that Beijing removes its troops from the Hong Kong border.
  3. Tell leaders at the UN Security Council to make it clear to China that they should abide by the Sino-British Declaration of 1984.
  4. Pressurise the Hong Kong Government into launching an independent Inquiry into HK police use of excessive force.
  5. Tell American politicians to support and pass the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

About stevenjohntait